600-Hour Aesthetician Licensure Program
Our 600-Hour program is divided between classes and clinic/internship.
1. 200 hours are class hours
2. 400 hours are clinic or internship hours
The completion/graduation time is dependent on the program the student chooses & then how quickly a student is able to earn her clinic hours. Students have graduated in as little as 4 months & then have up to 18 months to complete as well if they need that time. You can work on your 400 practicum hours in conjunction to classes.
We have four different options for our students to complete the 200 class hours & then clinic & internship hours can be earned at our school or via a pre-approved internship in Colorado. Those clinic hours can be earned while working on the class hours.
1. Weekend program: 6 months. Every other Saturday & Sunday from 9a-6p. The weekend courses start quarterly (January, April, July, October).
2. 5-week Immersion: Monday – Friday 9a-5p. The Immersion course starts in April & October.
3. Morning option: 4 months. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9am-1pm. The Morning courses start in November and May.
4. Evening Option: 6 months on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. This course starts in September and March.